Find your new career in engineering!
Don't let your dream job in the engineering industry slip away! Check out these job listings today.
If you are in the market for a new job in the engineering industry, then this is the place to look.
Listed below are companies that are currently hiring. Click the links to be taken to their job opportunity pages.
Our core values are “Our People, Our Clients, Our Distinction, and Our Foundation.” Our People is the top tier because our people are our number one priority. We provide our team all the resources they need to excel at work, foster a strong commitment to our company, and maintain a healthy work-life balance. We invest in our people and provide opportunities for growth while having fun.
MECHANICAL DESIGNER /
MECHANICAL ENGINEER IN-TRAINING (EIT)
Food Tech is a design-build firm that plans, designs and constructs food plants across the Country.
We are seeking a Mechanical Designer / Mechanical Engineer-In-Training (EIT) with experience in drafting/modeling experience in Autodesk Revit. This includes knowledge in hygienic design principles, refrigeration systems, compressed gas systems, boiler/steam systems, glycol systems, HVAC, plumbing, and process waste systems.
Successful candidate to work remotely from the Salt Lake City area and meet with other Food Tech employees in the Salt Lake City area on a regular basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Production of Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents in Revit.
- Production of Revit families for Mechanical system components.
- Drafting details for Mechanical systems.
- Establish mechanical Revit templates and project Mechanical central file models.
- Coordinating with architectural, electrical, mechanical, plumbing & refrigeration trades.
- Coordinate with process and packaging equipment for piping connections.
- Assistance with Project Engineer in the preparation of design criteria and bid packages for pricing by subcontractors.
- Performing submittal reviews and other various construction management tasks.
- Potential for field visits with a Senior Engineer to gain experience.
- Proficiency in Revit
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-oriented, positive attitude.
- Ability to multi-task and be involved in multiple projects.
- Associates Degree (2-year) in Architectural Designer/Construction Technology required for Mechanical Designer designation.
- 2+ years of relevant Revit drafting experience, including design work and drafting done for educational degrees.
- Any experience working for engineering/contracting firms a plus.
- Bachelor of Science (4-year) degree in Mechanical Engineering required for Engineer in Training designation.
- Engineering degree from an accredited program and completion of the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) exam a plus. Allows for future step to Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- 1+ years of relevant Revit drafting experience.
We offer competitive compensation packages commensurate with experience. We provide comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, profit-sharing, stock options and retirement plans.
To apply for this position, please email Gabriel Legorburu at email@example.com.