February 27, 20215:00pm - 9:00pm
We invite you to join us for our annual Engineering Week Awards Event! We will recognize our scholarship recipients and awards winner. The program will feature a keynote speaker. Dinner will be served.
- 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. — Check-in at Davis Conference Center
- 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. — Dinner
- 7:00 – 8:00 p.m. — Opening remarks, scholarship recipients, & awards winners
- 8:00 – 8:45 p.m. — Dr. Scott Nowlin, BAE — Keynote Speaker
- 8:45 – 9:00 p.m. — Closing remarks
Tickets for the Davis Conference Center are available via the buttons below. We accept payment by credit card, via PayPal, or by check. If you would like to pay by check and avoid the processing fees, you may contact Paul White, at email@example.com, to make arrangements.
This event is past and tickets are no longer available.
We are concerned about the COVID-19 pandemic and will ensure that you are healthy and safe. To that end, the following will be strictly enforced:
- The Davis Conference Center will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after the event.
- Social distancing will be mandatory. All attendees must maintain distances of at least six feet.
- Face masks will be required. (Extra face masks will be available upon request.)
- Temperatures will be taken upon check-in. Attendees with fevers (temperatures of at or greater than 100 degree F) will not be admitted.
- All prospective attendees must provide their names, addresses, and phone numbers, to facilitate contact tracing.
- Tables are limited to four guests each (i.e., “Table of 4”). “Table of 8” is unavailable.
REFUNDS OR TRANSITION TO VIRTUAL EVENT
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be flexible regarding requests for refunds or transfers of tickets from the host location to a virtual ticket. If Utah Health Guidelines require adjustments to the event, such as a transition to a virtual event, we will process refunds or transfers of tickets accordingly.